- Hint 1: The stars: Stars only operate in pairs. Always two there are. No more. No less. (Should be "fewer," Yoda.)
- Hint 2: Black, White and Color tiles: Tiles of different colors/hues cannot share the same space. They don't have to be grouped together, though. So you can isolate one of them and group three others, for example.
- Hint 3: Stars and color tiles: Stars need to be paired up, but they can occupy the same area as multiple colored tiles. White and black ones are different -- they require groupings with the opposite color. So, a white star with a black block.
- Hint 4: Colorful stars: Need to be in groups of two. But you can have two green and two pink ones in the same area.
- Hint 5: Tetris: You have to recreate the shapes with your outline with the pieces inside the area. Multiple pieces can be in the same area and share space with other pieces.
- Hint 6: Angled Tetris: These pieces can be rotated. A three-block piece, for example, could be vertical or horizontal.
- Hint 7: Blue Tetris: Is an eraser piece. It deletes a piece of another enclosed Tetris piece in that exact formation.
- Hint 8: Multiple exits: Yeah, there's a reason why some panels have multiple exits. Go back to some you may have missed.
- Hint 9: Burned treehouse: Yes, you can go there. See Hint 8. Hey, listen!
- Hint 10: That damn shack! That damn timer!: It's not what you think. You can't activate the switch through the peep hole. If you can't make it to the door in time, you should go back to Hint 8 and see if you can shorten the route.
The Boat might be the only way to reach to the entrance area. There are TWO entrance puzzles to solve before entering the Treehouse. Both are easy to solve, so DO IT.
Yellow Tiles Puzzles (Entrance)
Purple Tiles Puzzle (Left Side)
Green Tiles Puzzle (Top)
Orange Tiles Puzzle (Top Left)
Orange Tiles Puzzle (Top Right)
Activating the Laser
Once all of the Orange-colored tiles are solved, approach the Pink-colored console in the middle of the Treehouse and activate it. This switch will open a door in the shack across from you.
There is a timer on the console, so you need to immediately enter the newly-opened door and activate the Laser inside to complete the Treehouse section! If you run out of time and the door closes, you haven't yet created the right path. Find the orange tiles that have multiple exits and switch the puzzle solutions. You can now create a shortcut that gets you to the shack in time.
There's a back exit at the treehouse that allows leaving it by land. To do that, you must rearrange some of the puzzles (namely the 4th and 10th ones) on the top right orange tiles path, and solve a new one to drop a bridge heading to the Keep.